• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

!/32 Martlet

paddy

Hi
Thinking of turning a Trumpy 1/32 F4F-3 in to a FAA/Brit Navy Martlet MkI but i cant find any decals.
Revell did a 1/32 Martlet i seem to remember so can someone scan a set for me so i can see what i need ?
Bit of a long shot i know :)

If you have pics of the aircraft you want then try Ad Astra Masks
They are great and have fantastic service.

Here are some schemes from Aeroscale

martlet_mki_2.jpg

James

I am about to leave with my son to sell popcorn for his Cub Scout pack but I do have the Revell kit in the stash and if there's a Martlet scheme in there you are welcome to the decals as I'll be doing a USN scheme...

Thanks Guys, looks like the decals are pretty standard stuff so i think i will be able to match them from the spares box :)
Thanks again ..I am really liking this site ;)

I have managed to find most of what i will need in my parts box inc the "Royal Navy" lettering

Is there anything else i should watch out for when doing a F4F-3 as a RN Martlet Mk1 ? a quick web search seems to indicate they are the same thing.

I did convert a HellCat to RN a while back but in 1/48

_DSC00096.jpg

Back