• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2cm FlaK 38

Kreighshoer

well, my krupp protze needs something to tow!

the dateshots:

dateshot1~1.jpg

dateshot2~0.jpg

dateshot3.jpg

:soldier

You can see some right in the photo Moonie. :D

I built this kit a long time ago, thought you had already done one too. It's a tiny little thing but has some great detail. I'm sure it will look cool.

I love the phone close up, I can tell what's the icon for your camera and your contacts but I don't know the third one. (I assume it's messaging but I don't know the word) I guess internet is still internet in any language eh?

Cool! :ro:

the kit pe bob! i won't use every pe part - e.g. the fastening wheels (or whatever they are called) and most probably the gun shields due to lesser details than the kit parts!

the barrel won't be replaced by an armorscale either since i will put a dust cover over the muzzle break!

yepp ken, i already did this kit one or two summers ago! nice little kit! i would have loved to get my filthy fingers on the tristar kit but it wasn't available!

i'm afraid that over the next days nothing will happen as we have over 30°C until friday and spending more than five minutes in the attic is plain horror! horror i want to avoid!

the phone's icons from left to right, just for you ken: camera (kamera :D ), contacts (Kontakte :D ), message (Nachricht :D ), internet (Internet :D )

construction's done - all i have to do now is to place the barrel cover in place! as you may notice, the spent shells basket gave me some very hard time (again!!!) and sits completely askew - maybe i'll be able to fix that, if not i'll have to live with it!

next - as mentioned the barrel cover and priming! (while priming i'll be able to finish the halftrack for hgwt and do some additional storage for the krupp protze for mt4w)

oh ... before i forget it, the sdah51 won't fit the krupp tow hook, i'll have to do some modifications to the hook! (gnarf!)

Indochine - Canary Bay

doneright.jpg

doneleft.jpg

donefront.jpg

:soldier

Nice clean build Laura. I used the plastic gun shields on my 20mm for the same reason. And I left the spend shell basket off because it was a pain to bend.

Joe

flak can be called done! the one good thing about my current plan is that the dio i have in mind needs heavily dusted models and not heavily weathered ...

final shots before we move on to "snapshots in time"

flakdoneleft.jpg

flakdoneright.jpg

flakdonefront.jpg

Back