• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2020 Year end review

Beautiful builds guys! :Drinks:

I'll post something in a bit. I might try to get one more squeaked in before midnight. :lol:

In at the last minute. LOL
1.jpg

You know you have a whole lot of airplane model when the pictures have to be taken outdoors!! Well done! :Drinks::oldguy::salute:
I did not finish one model last year. Too many ideas.:ph: Too much going on at once.:bang head 2021 will be different. :yipee:

A lot of great models. What's nice about this thread as it puts everything in one place and it's easy to go back later and look.

Amazing work guys, now that I got all caught up with this thread! Thanks for the comments way back when guys. I hope 2021 is even more productive.

Well I guess i'm not going to get anything completed this month. Should have a good line up next year with all my wip on the bench right now.

So I did get the Baron finished back in Feb.
1611195294705.png

Still working on a nice base for him and his ride.

And i did finish the Fine Molds 109
1611195493229.png

Considering what we've been dealing with this year it's not bad.

Back