• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1976 AMC Gremlin

finished this one up, just a quick rusty build!
thanks for lookin!

product.jpg

IMGP3513.jpg

IMGP3512.jpg

IMGP3514.jpg

IMGP3515.jpg

IMGP3516.jpg

IMGP3503.jpg

Excellent work! You do know that it's time to start sharing step by step pictures of the process. (y)

Excellent work! You do know that it's time to start sharing step by step pictures of the process. (y)

Herump!

or Ditto!

Yellow with a black stripe is what I remember.

I can't belive someone modeled the Gremlin but I can't find a '78 Chevy Bonanza Pickup

Well, who would have thought ? Impressive .Really nice job of weathering . Much improved original 1976 look .

What's next ? A Matador ? Edsel ? All those would probably make suitable rust buckets .

Cheers, Christian B)

Hah!...very cool, love the STP sticker.

I've been eye-balling that kit at the local Hobby Lobby.

Kinda looks like it just had new bumpers put on though...

Tom

Hah!...very cool, love the STP sticker.

I've been eye-balling that kit at the local Hobby Lobby.

Kinda looks like it just had new bumpers put on though...

Tom

I prefer to make bumpers only dusty and dirty, doesn't show in the pic very well.

most old junkers have perfect bumpers and window trims. unless they were damaged they would be unlikely to rust.

7738042242_400fabdb2b_z.jpg

finallypulledout.jpg

Very nice rusty, dusty little Gremlin. We had a 74 back in 84 when we moved down where we are now. The registration showed Lt. Blue, but the car looked purple. I believe the color was referred to as "Periwinkle" which really did have a purple tint to it. I really liked that car, and would love to have another one if I could afford it.

Dave

Great Job! Incredible weathering, thanks for the inspiration on this build. I received this kit for Christmas, can't wait to crack it open.

Steven

Back