• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1929 Ford Model A Enclosed Pickup

Crew Cab ??? ........ :hmmm .... might be a bit long ..... how about extra cab (smaller space behind drivers seat ..... Don't get me started it's your creation Jeff ..... Looking good so far .... :love it.... :eek:ldguy

No, no crew cab just messing around. Going to leave the cab stock sized.

WTG Jeff! (y) Nice job on the radiator B) Seems it never fails, ya go & scratch a part, modify,etc and something turns up... :drinks
:popcorn

The wheel and tire combination from the '32 Roadster are by far some of the best Revell has ever put out, I still dig the red steelies with '40 Ford caps, but that's just me. Which engine are you planning to use? Nothin' beats a flathead all tricked out. Just sayin'...... :eek:hyeah :drinks

The wheel and tire combination from the '32 Roadster are by far some of the best Revell has ever put out, I still dig the red steelies with '40 Ford caps, but that's just me. Which engine are you planning to use? Nothin' beats a flathead all tricked out. Just sayin'...... :eek:hyeah :drinks

Whole :love ily agree ...... I want some steelies painted Tru-Blue & Baby Moons with trim rings for My 97 F-150 flare-side ...... :eek:ldguy

Like so ?

cars_060.JPG

:idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

I was working on a Flathead Lincoln Motor .....

h751de3f.JPG

h65f2005.JPG

Inspiration photos ...... Get - R - Done .....

h18e013b.JPG

These go on the distributor ....... You can do it Jeff I've seen your work .... :eek:ldguy

Lincoln??? Why that calls for some Commander Cody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7l7nDuj1o

Brakes are good and the tires fair.

Lincoln??? Why that calls for some Commander Cody

Brakes are good and the tires fair.

Yep I may have to drag the 'ol Hot rod Lincoln back out .... Meanwhile I was just showing pictures of this motor .... still working on it .... but interesting that the intake is a Updraft carb .... I got stuck on the wiring harness Jeff seems it has tubes covering the wiring on this motor .....

he5eaf5b.jpg

On this 28 Flathead someone has gotten rid of the updraft intake & replaced it with a downdraft .... :eek:ldguy

Not much done on days off. I did start on returning the back window to "stock" size with sheet styrene

029_zpsfwdejrm5.jpg

reference photos
29-model-a-pickup-022.jpg

28623212_o.jpg

1929-Ford-Pickup-Maroon-yhlc-ra-sy.jpg

2015-02-18-13_33_24-HDR.jpg

2015-02-18-13_32_56.jpg

That's all for now :ro:

Neat. Some nice trucks there, and boy that rear window is distinctive. Really like the Cherry Red with black trim real one there.
James

Back