• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 DeHavilland FB.5 Vampire Done Needs Decals

C'mon Gerry! I just finished my 1/72 HU-16B Whutcha waitin' fer? Git 'er Done!! :evil: :pp :bat :bat

The paint must Cure ..... But since I've only been working on mine 1/4 the time you've taken .... and your not finished yet ...... I don't see where you have any room to brag ..... 10Days no brag just facts .... and not working on it all the time during that period .... :eek:ldguy :bat :eek:ldguy

C'mon Gerry! I just finished my 1/72 HU-16B Whutcha waitin' fer? Git 'er Done!! :evil: :pp :bat :bat

The paint must Cure ..... But since I've only been working on mine 1/4 the time you've taken .... and your not finished yet ...... I don't see where you have any room to brag ..... 10Days no brag just facts .... and not working on it all the time during that period .... :eek:ldguy :bat :eek:ldguy

:bat :bat :bat
I probably coulda had mine done ina week IF I woulda moved my spray booth into the house & didn't have other things going on....

I probably coulda had mine done ina week IF I woulda moved my spray booth into the house & didn't have other things going on....

Right !!! ..... If the dog hadn't of stopped to pee ..... He woulda caught the rabbit !!

Right !!! ..... If the dog hadn't of stopped to pee ..... He woulda caught the rabbit !!

:good: You are correct! :eek:ldguy

Back