• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 DeHavilland FB.5 Vampire Done Needs Decals

Swordsman

I'll jump in here with this one .....

h861bdfb.jpg

hf23f843.jpg

Ok going for a 10 day Vampire .... build

Heller Humbrol 1/72 De Havilland FB.5 Vampire

I've looked in the box ...... :skipper .... very tiny parts .... but no sanding or filing .... :eek:ldguy

Dern it .... I packed two boxes one for me & one for my Customer ..... I let him back in to get His box & left mine on the table ..... :smack

Thanks Fellers ..... I'll get a start on this tomorrow ..... Dern I was gonna take a break from filing & sanding ..... :beer

Dern it .... I packed two boxes one for me & one for my Customer ..... I let him back in to get His box & left mine on the table ..... :smack
:facepalm sounds like something I would hace done :blush:

Well I have a start on The Blood Sucker ..... :woohoo:

h72f07bf.JPG

Parts in Box ......

hac847f7.JPG

Wings off the Sprue .....

hae601c7.JPG

hae4ab6c.JPG

Wings & Booms glued together ............. :ro:

hfe4fb8b.JPG

Ready to continue Today .... I'm painting the Pit .... :good: ???

Ooook nice start

Where is all the filling and sanding? :D

I miss that I think I'll do a little micro filing and then maybe some Micro-fill will be added to the Mix ... :rotf

Great choice, gonna need a lot of nose-weight... or a nice stand to sit on top of.

Ian.

Great choice, gonna need a lot of nose-weight... or a nice stand to sit on top of.

Ian.

An old fashioned speed build. :coolio :popcorn

I have some of those 1/4 Oz. railroad Car weights that should be enough on this little bugger ... Thanks Ian (y)

I hope so .... Dave .... I had some Mexican food last night & crashed ..... In the blue chair ... I hop to have it done this weekend ..... and trust me I don't build fast like some folks .... (The Duke Maddog) .... For example .... :soldier :pilot

3 days too finish this build stuck on looking for 20 mm photos I want to drill the guns but don't want them to be sticking out too far ..... :frantic

Don't get caught up in the details that you could come back and adjust later. :popcorn

3 days too finish this build stuck on looking for 20 mm photos I want to drill the guns but don't want them to be sticking out too far ..... :frantic
Dont go all AMS mate just do your best with the base model and have some fun

Don't get caught up in the details that you could come back and adjust later. :popcorn

This is a itty-Bitty plane .... it needs something ...I drilled the gun ports ..makes it look so much better .... I guess this is a hang over from all my Games-Workshop figures .... that had to have the guns drilled so they looked right .... anyway snowing here ... I must be off to see the Wizard .... :soldier :pilot ...... Ok I won't scribe the panel lines ..... :good:

Back