• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:50 Scale Mini Snow Dock Diorama

tiking

I have been working on a small snow diorama for the Oscarsson's truck and trailer I weathered a while ago for a client. I wanted to show-off the truck and trailer combo in its environment to further make it more convincing., Although, the client did not request a diorama, I thought I'd show him how it would look in its environment, when I meet him next week to deliver the models. Who knows, he might just buy it. Regardless, I still have to add tyre tracks in the snow and add snow on the dock roof. Hope you all like it.

carssons_twin_dock_with_trucks-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks1-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks2-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks3-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks4-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks5-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks6-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks7-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks8-vi.jpg

arssons_twin_dock_with_trucks9-vi.jpg
rssons_twin_dock_with_trucks10-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock0-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock1-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock1a-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock2-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock3-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock4-vi.jpg

oscarssons_twin_dock5-vi.jpg
oscarssons_twin_dock-vi.jpg
carssons_twin_dock_overall_dio-vi.jpg
arssons_twin_dock_overall_dio2-vi.jpg

OK Charles, let's be honest here. You just left this out over night to get a good dusting from nature didn't ya?? :dude:

Amazing work but this does beg a question now. So you do Aircraft also? :pilot

Yeah, it doesn't work well to fly in it either if you need to land in an area like that. Time to go somewhere else!

OK Charles, let's be honest here. You just left this out over night to get a good dusting from nature didn't ya?? :dude:

Amazing work but this does beg a question now. So you do Aircraft also? :pilot

Haha! Naaa! No aircrafts... Yet. ;)
It would truly suck to drive a truck in that weather!
Yep! But that doesn't hinder them all.
Weather like this does not stop in Sweden. They are used to it.
Yeah, it doesn't work well to fly in it either if you need to land in an area like that. Time to go somewhere else!

Most definitely.

Like that about half the year here. Sucks when other drivers dont know how to drive in it. But I have reached an age where I would move to a tropical beach in a flash if I had the money.
James

Like that about half the year here. Sucks when other drivers dont know how to drive in it. But I have reached an age where I would move to a tropical beach in a flash if I had the money.
James
Just move to one of the smaller towns here in Tennessee and you will love it. There are definitely 4 seasons here, but you will miss the snow as there is only maybe once or twice during the winter that it actually snows here. Lots of trees and summers can be quite warm, but are not all that bad either.

Fantastic work!
Thank you very much Tom.
James
Like the thought of a tropical beach. :)
That is an amazing job, congratulations!

Looks my garage in January...

Cheers

Alex
Thank u Alex.
:notworthy Fantastic as usual - very realistic!
Much appreciated.

Back