• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya P47 D

One of the best 1/48 scale models on the market in my opinion...looking forward to this!

One can never have enough P-47's on or near the bench. :geek - Great to see another 404th FG machine.

Ian

Some progress - got the black base coat done and polished up some areas awaiting the Alclad Polished Aluminium and Chrome top coats tonight. There has been a change of scheme though, after BMFíng the front cowling, i was so happy with the BMF finish that I decided not to cover it up with Blue as per the EVIE scheme, so this one will change and the result will be a surprise (mainly çause I don't know which to use yet)

Looking good Geoff, nice to see you back, looking really good! Where's that cowl you're braggin' about? :popcorn

Looking very good, Geoff, remember to let that glossy base-coat cure for a good, long time.

Ian

Back