• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya A6M2-N Rufe

The Tamiya 1/48 Rufe straight out of the box except for the sewing needle pitot. Painted with Tamiya rattle cans, weathered with chalks and pastels. Happy to be here, thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• Pixel Tamiya Rufe 08.jpg
    Pixel Tamiya Rufe 08.jpg
    753.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Pixel Tamiya Rufe 09.jpg
    Pixel Tamiya Rufe 09.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Pixel Tamiya Rufe 06.jpg
    Pixel Tamiya Rufe 06.jpg
    658.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Pixel Tamiya Rufe 05.jpg
    Pixel Tamiya Rufe 05.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Pixel Tamiya Rufe 12.jpg
    Pixel Tamiya Rufe 12.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 25
Fine looking bird @sharkman Warren you going love this floater!
Really like the treatment you gave the cowl.

Welcome aboard Heavy Man..what can we call you?

Fine looking bird @sharkman Warren you going love this floater!
Really like the treatment you gave the cowl.

Welcome aboard Heavy Man..what can we call you?
Thank you and thank you again for the suggestion to post in the forum. Name is Erik, will be 50 in October, grew up in the DC area and remember The Squadron Shop and live in the SE USA for the last 20 years or so. Thanks again!

Welcome aboard Erik. What else do you build?
I'm Bob, the IT guy around here. I'm in South Carolina where asphalt has a liquid state...

I am Chris. Resistance is futile. I live in the sun-scorched prairie known as central Iowa.
Welcome to most on-line model fun you may ever experience! :drunks: :drink

Howdy! I am Barney (parents can be SO cruel). I live in the Mistake on the Lake (Cleveland OH).

Love the Rufe!

Welcome to the Forums! Brilliant work and a fantastic calling card! I'm Mark aka 'the Duke' and I'm way out here in Southern California.

Back