• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Scale Eduard Spitfire Mk VIII

Skinny_Mike

So here we are. Yes its true, I have too many things on the bench right now and yes, I don’t need to be starting any new projects and yes, I am committed to too many campaigns right at the moment, and then Dave goes and makes this awesome ribbon for this campaign! :facepalm

Hello, my name is Skinny Mike, and I have a problem…. :gogo

All kidding aside, I really do love the ribbon for this campaign and would love to complete this one to acquire it. Fortunately I happen to have the Eduard 1/48 scale Spitfire Mk VIII in my stash, which has the markings for the gray nurse. I’ve heard great things about the Eduard Spits, and hopefully I can get through this one pretty quick.

So here the plane:

8284-f.jpg

According to the instructions it was flown by W/C Bobby Gibbs from No. 457 Squadron of the Royal Australian Air Force. Sounds like a winner to me!

Post_1_1~3.jpg

And the start up photo

Photo 2

This one will be pretty much out of the box, plan is to get started this weekend.

Sometimes I really hate you guys! ;)
Mike

Back