• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 AFV Club Sd. Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. C Half-Track

Jeeves

What a mouthful-- lets call it the AFV Club half track from now on ;) Here's the entry pics...
004~64.jpg

005~62.jpg

Ok lads...having a tough time deciding...Panzer grey or desert yellow??

Desert yellow?,...are you going for a Afrika Korps vehicle,Mike?

Personaly I would go for a Dark Yellow/Panzer Yellow vehicle,because there are so many camo schemes you can put on a Dark Yellow based vehicle.

Gr,Ron.

Yup Ron-- that's what I meant to type ;)

I'm going for a simple monochromatic scheme though to keep my mojo in gear though...I tend to get bogged down if a scheme is complex...

So still two votes for yellow...

Hmmm...suppose I should take paint inventory before I go asking :(. Looks like the dark yellow supply is dried up...as are modeling funds. :facepalm :idonno

German grey it is....

Been working mostly on the JS-2 and Staghound-- but got the office work done a bit...sorry for the crap photo but the photo area is a bit chilly as of late...
003~73.jpg

OK-- bit of a problem-- this kit has some fit issues...how would one go about getting this part to fit as it should...if I sand anything on the sides- kiss the hinges goodbye :(

IMG_0849.jpg

Sounds like good advice .... Man - O - Man I don't envy you building this one in 1:48 ..... I have a 1911 Ambulance that needs finishing .... it is very tiny .... I think Panzer gray will be fine .... I'm doing almost the same one in 1:35 .... I don't know what color too use either .... :soldier :popcorn

Back