• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tiger I Early Production Battle of Kharkov

As I wait and wait for the final figure to arrive, I thought the front end need something, Voyager to the rescue!

1611153164590.png
1611153184013.png
1611153194948.png

I agree. totally neat that you have a time and place involved. I also not the mixed colors on the barrel, that seems very logical, given that the enemy would likely shoot a long barreled vehicle faster than a short barreled one, but was barrel paint done this way very often by the Germans?

I really think the log emplacement helps balance out the scene with the taller building in the background.
Just my $00.02
:victory:

I agree. totally neat that you have a time and place involved. I also not the mixed colors on the barrel, that seems very logical, given that the enemy would likely shoot a long barreled vehicle faster than a short barreled one, but was barrel paint done this way very often by the Germans?
The barrel is in anti-heat primer - a dark gry color. Most were overpainted at the factory.

The composition is good, very natural looking and tells a story on its own. The missing tire on the gun has pestered me from the beginning. Ordinarily, I like missing parts, but that gun would have been a bear to get into place. Not picking, it just seems odd to me.
Keep going, looking forward to the finish. :vgood:

Looks Great John!

I haven't been able to do a lot of posting lately. Just so many things going on.

Love the composition, Can't wait to see it finished!

Bob

Last edited:
Hey John, looking over the pics from your last Post I noticed the tow cable was beginning to untwist. I know they got tweeked quite a bit, but would they unravel like that or not? I'm no armor guru, but I was wonderin. Clarify if you plz ;)

Back