• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:35 tanker sculpt in progress

BradJ

Hi all
Some proof I'm getting back into the swing...
Tried a couple of different things for this one, including the 'helmet on helmet' look and a M41 jacket instead of the obligatory Winter combat jacket (the zippered one)

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Brad

Excellent mate I like it :) (y) (y)

So tell me what sculpting material do you use

Im embarking on my own sculpt mission soon so I need some advice :)

Hey Dan good to hear from you!

Rudi, am I to assume you meant strictly US summery deserty blokes? I seem to sculpt US mostly due to interest and therefore reference material, hence me asking for refs, as a change to anything is as good as a holiday. Speaking of holidays... ;)

Rudi, am I to assume you meant strictly US summery deserty blokes? I seem to sculpt US mostly due to interest and therefore reference material, hence me asking for refs, as a change to anything is as good as a holiday. Speaking of holidays... ;)

Mate,

When do I ever attempt to speak of other WWII nationalities to you? I have noticed your eyes glaze over everytime I mention veldgrau or a German tunic :laugh: :pp

Yeah, so to be straight (since you're bent tonight :blink **reference to your FB update tonight ;) )... yes, I was specifically referring to when we might see some US tankers (or other US personnel) in summer kit from you? You are rather adept at the winter gear, but I'd like to see some blokes in shirt order, one piece HBTs with the top unzipped and arms tied around the waist. Think The Body "Ciao Maria" set as an example...

So good news on the hols then?

R~

Back