• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tamiya Challenger I help

harvard

I have lost one of the road wheel suspension axle mounts (the technical term) and was wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks
Cheers
Harvard

harvard wrote:
I have lost one of the road wheel suspension axle mounts (the technical term) and was wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks
Cheers
Harvard

If you are in Eastern Canada you might be able to order the part from Borgfelt Canada in Scarborough, Ontario. They are the eastern distributors for Tmaiya and others. Borgfelt used to (I don't know if they still do) sell entire parts trees to modellers who were kitbashing.

I was able to order spare Sherman tracks, spare Churchill tracks and the figure set and clear parts from the Tamiya Churchill with the farmer and the crew at very modest prices.

Cheers from Peter

Back