• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 S-38B (E-Boat)

First test raft :idonno

h464184a.JPG

h37ca8cf.JPG

Will make another type.

I have not seen this one till today. excellent work so far Piet, this boats are soo cool, keep it up will be following
and I dont mind you using my posts, thats why I did it so others can make the fixes on their kits

ps: my schnell boat tread is also here in modelers alliance in the navy area

Abdin

I have not seen this one till today. excellent work so far Piet, this boats are soo cool, keep it up will be following
and I dont mind you using my posts, thats why I did it so others can make the fixes on their kits

ps: my schnell boat tread is also here in modelers alliance in the navy area

Abdin
(y)

Another type of KM raft.
This is also a test piece .....still waiting for my cotton and hemp ropes from the model shop .
The Master is made from milliput,and this is the resin copie

hb8c2113.JPG

h730d5cf.JPG

h0de0160.JPG

''In situ ''

h0ac5e7b.JPG

h6bf3289.JPG

Doing some testing how to make a part of the North sea ,
This is the concept ......it already has speed

hc475c9b.JPG

heb55ee5.JPG

h0b5941f.JPG

Bow wave will be solid of course

will use Vallejo water effects for water ,waves and foam ect.

First time sea builder so things can change :bat
Would like to do also some missed artillery or machine gun impacts on the water ( Not sure yet how to do it )

Sorry Piet - I am a little bit late to the party here. Vantage Modelling Solutions has a product called Paper Shaper which can be used with their "modeling paper, to make tarps and rags, etc... might have been helpful with the canvas. Paper Shaper There is a video in the link showing how to use it.

Truly a fantastic build, really knocking this out!

:popcorn

Magnificent work here Piet! I love this.

One idea for shell splashes that a friend of mine came up with was to take a roofing nail, (the one with the very wide head) and add white caulking material around the shaft of it from head to tip. Add a lot, so when it is close to being dry, you can take a coarse brush and brush up and out away from the head to make the spread of the splashes. when it is partially dry, it will stop and dry in the shape you make it. In this scale, a standard roofing nail would be great for machine gun splashes; although with bigger nails and more caulking, you could do 20mm or so too. Just an idea.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Fantastic work Piet.

I love how the bow is sticking up above the waves.

I hope you dont mind I will be watching closely on the water colours. I had the same thing in mind
To portray the boat in action.
Keep up the good work.

Michael

Amazing work my friend!...for sure, it will be a truly masterpiece...following with full attention :good:

Regards!

Luiz.

Forgot to mention that i will use this (y) video / technique to create the sea,

https://youtu.be/Yeq0G-TYQMU

:eek:ldguy For the he bow wave i will use a clear sheet as a base.
That will be the hard part (i think)

Fantastic work Piet.

I love how the bow is sticking up above the waves.

I hope you dont mind I will be watching closely on the water colours.

That gives it its speed
I dont mind Mike .

I will be looking :captain at others modelers work also ,never did a sea scene .

Back