• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Emhar Mk. V Hermaphrodite

Okay people. I fixed that gap in the lower track runs.

First I cut off the half links on the tracks that were already in place. That was to create a space for the additional tracks to fit better.

Here's the gap that needed filling.

h6b492af_2018-10-23.JPG

Here is an image of one of the extra short track lengths included in the kit. Beneath it you can see the section of track I cut out to fill in the gap on the track runs.

hbce6b86.JPG

Here is the lower run with the gap closed. I like how it turned out.

h212e166.JPG

I just finished painting the tracks with Delta Creamcoat Brown Iron Oxide as a base coat. Once that's cured I'll paint the ID stripes on the front of the hull sides and start the weathering.

Cheers

Okay, I'm just about done with the tank now. I decided NOT to do much weathering because for the time being I'm going to have it on a base that simulates the inside of a building such as a museum. I'm using a city/park bench (perhaps two) from Mini Art and six assorted figures from Master Box.

The scene is going be Grandad sitting on a bench with his family gathered round whilst he reminisces about his times in a tank during The Great War.

Here is a rough out of how I intend to pose the figures near the tank.

hf5f1559.JPG

h907c385.JPG

A bit closer view of the bench and the figures.

h62994e5.JPG

hc8ab660.JPG

I'm going to title this one; "REMEMBERING".

I'll be painting the figures with various acrylics such as Folk Art, Crafter's Choice, Delta Ceramcoat and so on.

Cheers

Coming down to the wire here.

I got the base colours of the clothes onto the figures. Ignore the dog in this image.

hc91fe22.jpg

I'll be finishing these off in the next day or two and then adding them to the scene with the tank.

Cheers

Back