• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Academy TIger I (Early) with interior

razorboy

Having scoured the instructions for at least two hours this evening, I feel that tomorrow at first light, I shall be ready to commence construction.

P1000084.jpg

I saw it, but for future reference this is what we are looking for. Not that we don't trust you these are just the rules we go by here on Modelers Alliance.

B)

DSC04814.JPG

I need to start on a couple of the sub-assemblies on the Tiger, just enough to "Fit" the crew figures. I'm going to try building the crew first this time, then finish the tank around them. Normally I do it the other way around.:hmmm:

@ Mr.T
I did not realize that the time stamp on a camera wasn't valid in this forum, boy you guys must have some real shenanigans going on in your builds! My apologies, New Guy Mistake .... Is this better?
P1000129-1.jpg

I agree, rules are rules. If that is your pre build pic Mr.T I can't see your date or time in that picture ... at all. ;)
Not being a smart a$$, just trying to learn the rules.
rb

Dave, there has been some of our builds that end up being sponsored by vendors and they select the best of the campaign. Not all campaigns start off sponsored and not all are sponsored but if one becomes sponsored, we just like to make sure we have a level playing field for all who enter.

And to answer the shenanigans question, nope, we've never had them at all because the rules were in place from day one. :mpup

BTW, Think i'm going to join you in the Tiger I for Cold Steel, let you teach me a thing or three. :drinks

@ Mr.T
I did not realize that the time stamp on a camera wasn't valid in this forum, boy you guys must have some real shenanigans going on in your builds! My apologies, New Guy Mistake .... Is this better?
P1000129-1.jpg

I agree, rules are rules. If that is your pre build pic Mr.T I can't see your date or time in that picture ... at all. ;)
Not being a smart a$$, just trying to learn the rules.
rb

Hey no sweat everyplace does them a little different. You wouldn't believe what some people will do to get a ribbon.

Terry
Moderator and mean bastard. :laugh:

Thanks fellas, understood.
And no Terry, you're not a mean bastard .... but you'll do until a mean one gets here! Hahaha! :laugh:

I've been working on the Tiger this morning. At this point I am adding just enough interior to fit the crew members. Driver and radio operator figures to be converted first.
P1000142.jpg

rb

Elevated deck plate for the turret crew but no deck plate for the radio op. / driver. They would enter the tank via their hatches and drop straight down into their seats so they didn't have to maneuver over the axles anyway.
rb

Sorry for the lack of posts guys but April was rough! I finally got my figures for the Tiger and shall endeavor to 'Frankenstein' them into a proper fit to the best of my ability. Here are the two base figure kits I will be using:
DML00006367_0_l.jpg

DML00006214_0_l.jpg

Update pending ...

Back