• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 BF 110 C-7(ZG1 support for Stalingrad)

Please sir, may I have some more?

index.jpg

:ro:
I really hope so Mike as i am missing the modelling at the moment. :(

The colors in the cockpit and the firewall are fabulous (y) (y) (y)

Did you need any heat to form the seat belts ?

Anyhow , excellent . Patiently awaiting on more :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)
Thanks Christian. (y)
The seat belts were soft straight out of the box and were bent and then glued down-very easy and recommended for an easier way to do belts than PE.

Ian

B) Well i finally made it back to this model again and the break has 'fired' me up on modelling so i am happy.
I have glued the 2 halfs together and done the sanding to go with it. The wings are next and during there attachmment i will feal with the sanding left over from here.
The fit was ok, about 85% but it certainly wasn't a Tamiya, though that doesn't mean that i wouldn't recomend this kit as a large scale 110.
I am also currently detailing the engine areas so i will post some more on that soon.

I have added some quick notes with the photos so i hope you don't have too much trouble reading my scribble :unsure: :pilot
20181106_232619mod.jpg

20181106_205726mod.jpg

20181106_205612mod.jpg

20181106_205600mod.jpg

20181106_232539mod.jpg

20181106_232348mod.jpg

20181106_232438mod.jpg

Great update, I always try to ignore those lines thinking the next paint layer will cover it but it always comes back to bite me. :rotf

:popcorn

:) Thanks everyone for the encouragement and for sticking it out for so long waiting :smack :good:

I am thinking i can finally use my Miniart German command truck and have it to the side of the diorama half sinking in the thawing ground, abandoned with the Russians looking through all the documents and gear strewn out the back door all over the snow and mud.

Ian.

Back