• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 BF 110 C-7(ZG1 support for Stalingrad)

That's a real rockin :ro: interior. I really should continue on with mine but I hose up the interior pretty darn good. maybe ai could make something out of it but I dont think there was a steampunk Bf 110.

Still the best weatherer ( :notworthy In my opinion)

:) Thanks Piet, that's a massive compliment that I will try to live up to with the rest of this plane. I have been wanting to get to the exterior surfaces so I can destroy a winter coat over the cammo.
Should be fun.

Ian.

That's a real rockin :ro: interior. I really should continue on with mine but I hose up the interior pretty darn good. maybe ai could make something out of it but I dont think there was a steampunk Bf 110.

Thanks Paul :) :laugh: Steampunk 110 sounds interesting though...... :hmmm

:hmmm :unsure:
Haven't touched a piece of plastic in months because i have been to busy.....hoping to get back to this one soon, once i have finished the 109 G6 art commission.

stay tuned.....

Please sir, may I have some more?

index.jpg

:ro:

The colors in the cockpit and the firewall are fabulous (y) (y) (y)

Did you need any heat to form the seat belts ?

Anyhow , excellent . Patiently awaiting on more :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Back