• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 BF 110 C-7(ZG1 support for Stalingrad)

Pikah21.jpg

Nailed it, you did!

:drinks

:blush:
Sorry for missing the relies on my last post... too much going on in June and July.
Bob, Mike , Luiz and MP thank you. Please stay tuned. More to come soon.
HE - yeah ABS at least they won't need it in my plane, it's missing a few things to make it flyable. :laugh:
The seatbelt plastic seems reasonably soft but I haven't tried these before so we shall see.
Just a benchmark photo for me to know iat a glance where I am up to.

20170813_194058web.jpg

Ian.

I had all but forgotten about this build Ian . Looking forward to more updates .

Curious to see how the ABS. Seatbelts workout for you .

Cheers, Christian B)

1/32 BF 110 C-7 ZG1 small update

:Hiay
Thanks for the comments guys and I apologize for being so long at coming back to this and responding...i appreciate you support and comments.
I have only a small update - I have finally fully completed the cockpit details with the gunner seat, seat-belts for the pilot & gunner and the joystick. I have also left some dropped ammo on the floor.
The plastic seatbelts from finemolds worked out quite well and were very esy to bend and glue in place. They also had really nice details as well.
Also completed the base coat and some staining for the engine bay firewalls and completed the forward gun bay removing one of the MG barrels.
Ready to 'button -up!
20171029_145511.jpg

20171029_145503.jpg

20171101_174246web.jpg

20171101_174229web.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

20171101_174302.jpg

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

Nothing I can add. Superlatives are all used-up. Incredible work & attention to detail.

Ian.

Back