• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recent content by centaur567

  1. centaur567

    AH-1G The Great Spekled Bird, 67-15798, C Troop, 16th Cavalry, ICM 32nd Scale

    When I was there, Lady Godiva was the only ship to have the 20mm gun. I have more pics to be posted. Gary S.
  2. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    A pic showing the difference of bore sizes between the Nashorn and Hummel. Then the snow camo was applied to look worn as in late winter. More painting of the crew. Gary S.
  3. centaur567

    AH-1G The Great Spekled Bird, 67-15798, C Troop, 16th Cavalry, ICM 32nd Scale

    Up close and personal of Lady Godiva's gun. Gary S.
  4. centaur567

    Compass Rose.

    Way back in high school, the book "Compass Rose" was one of our required reading. I really enjoyed it and wish I had a copy of it. Gary S.
  5. centaur567

    1/350 Pre Dreadnought Tsesarevich.

    Definitely not as sleek as the Bismarck.Nice work though. Gary S.
  6. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    The projectiles are painted and decaled. Still need to paint tips. Started painting crew. Gary S
  7. centaur567

    Big Vietnamese Cobra Pit Placeholder for ICM 32nd Scale AH-1G x4 Build

    Looking good Those XM-18 pods were know to jam a lot. Gary S.
  8. centaur567

    Wingnut Wing SE.5a

    I think Paddy's right. The 4 blade prop was change to a 2 blade prop with the Viper engine. Gary S.
  9. centaur567

    1/16th scale sFH 18 Howitzer

    I like the Panzer yellow with the green squiggles. Gary S
  10. centaur567

    just got this....

    Don't know where to start. All of your stuff looks great. Gary S.
  11. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    The gun is all assembled and painted. A little more weathering by dry brushing the yellow over the streaks. Still needs some patchy snow camo. Gary S.
  12. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    Thanks! The gun is a lot smaller now but more to scale. Although, the bigger one was most impressive. Gary S.
  13. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    Assembling the new barrel to the mounts is done. A few more parts are needed to be attached. The gun shield was modified and the propellant box was redone. Gary S.
  14. centaur567

    One Down One to Go

    Hope the gas is fresh enough to start it. Gary S.
  15. centaur567

    1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

    I think I've cobbled together enough material to make a more accurate size of barrel. I also need to make another ammo box. Oh, the pains of downsizing. Gary S.
Back
Top