• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WNW and TVAL closing? The End

Maybe all the chatter is wrong?? The newest News just posted at WNW
WW_Homepage.jpg

I would think they would be telling people its all wronmg or true but this makes me wonder if there might be some back room dealings to keep it going?
James

Well, if I had the $$$ to spare right now I'd consider the Gotha UWD but man, that looks like a lot of rigging! (freakin' ugly and ungainly aircraft, Never heard of it but I like it!)

(y)
I have the bomber but never got the float plane. Its big ugly and the builds I have seen are awesome. There was only ever one of those aicraft but when it crashed they dropped the idea.
James

I have to say it doesn't look good but who knows, maybe they just cleaning house for some reason. I do hope someone picks up the torch. The last 10 years have been great for WWI modeling, not just aircraft but all genre and I think a lot of the credit goes to WnW.

Who knows. I have 3 more on the way, as I just got my card under $1k, and had no real expenses or other wants coming on, it was time for one last jump. I can always sell them, but it might be rather difficult to obtain them. Been in that stew before and would rather have than have not.

Stock is dwendling at Brothers of Sprue.
Grab them decals also!

I was smoking over a Salmson when I was ordering the other day, they gone now.

There are a few guys in the FB comment section that "were" employed with Wingnut Wings, they are saying they are shut down for good.

Crying shame...
It really is, makes you really wonder what went on. Stuff had to be going on before the Covid19, I guess that was just the last nail in the coffin. I hope someone picks the molds up but some are saying that china owns the molds so I guess we shall see. There are a few that I did not get, that I really want and now I will have to turn to evil bay and pay outrages prices.

Any one else a member of the Wingnut Wings Fans FB page? I am going to assume jknaus is.

I have 3 more on the way as well Bob. They are worth the money, and while I expect we will see these kits again sometime, we won't know when or what level of quality they will be done at.

Sorry - didn't see that one. Still not getting all the 'watch alerts' I signed-up for.

Ian.

Back