• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-34 and german mortar team

As you can see on the following pics i have glued all the wood on the edges, just need to trim it down when the ground is done.

Now i'm busy building up the groundlayer with sand and stones, after that it will get a layer of dirt and small debris.

P1150016.JPG

P1150017.JPG

//Mats

Thanks Dave :)

Added some more sand, just the bottom left but i must make sure where i will place the mortar and the figures first :hmmm

h7a98adb.JPG

Ok last sand in place :dance just need to dry before i go on with the next steps :)

P1150021.JPG

P1150022.JPG

P1150025.JPG

Is there something else you think i should add? i have some ammo boxes thats gonna be on the ground next the crew.

//Mats

Maybe have the guy in the back have an Mortar ready to give to the gunner (Or have his back hand in a mortar case). As a Mortar team the whole idea is to lay them down as fast as possible usualy. I really like where this is going.

Dave, look close, real close in he's right hand :D
just gonna add a box next him

//Mats

Been playing around with some other heads for the crew, the first one will get a wounded head.

P1150026.JPG

The other one will look for the orders given by the guy looking over the edge of the pit, some tweaking of the position still to do but it's getting closer :D

P1150027.JPG

P1150028.JPG

P1150029.JPG

Sorry for the pics the close up is a little blurry :unsure:

//Mats

Yesterday it was market here in the village so not much done with this :)
Today i'm busy with groundwork, sifted the dirt and gluing it with dilluted woodglue.

P1150041.JPG

P1150042.JPG

P1150043.JPG

What you think? hope it's not to bad :huh:

//Mats

progress shots :)

P1150044.JPG

P1150045.JPG

P1150046.JPG

Interesting to see how it looks when the glue is dry :unsure: :huh: :idonno

//Mats

Back