• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sdkfz 7/1

Thank you very much guys :) (y)

The crews all snuggled up in a sandwhich bag until I let them out which will be real soon as I have one figure left to build then on with the painting :D

Off we go again

I really should knuckle down and get this done, so anyway here`s some more in progress shots

:D

IMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

IMG_3671.JPG

IMG_3672.JPG

IMG_3673.JPG

IMG_3674.JPG

There is a headless armless 5th figure but I thinking on how to do him as he sits in the back hell be making the standing guy grin and the sitting guy look bashful or shocked or even embarrassed ?.
The other 5 guys, seeing as the vehicle has a crew of 10, I believe will not be there but I shall try and isinuate that they are just off screen, so to speak, so I shall place stuff on the groundwork to try and achieve that.

As per usual I try and put a little "what ifs" into my scenes to make the viewer wonder whats going on
Is the sleeping driver taking a little nap or has he been on the sauce as they will be an empty wine bottle nearby.
Is the commander seeing things due to his tipple or has he really spotted something up in the sky ?

Thanks for looking B)

Wow...just caught up with this build. Beautiful job on the Sdkfz Andy and great work on the figures too. :notworthy I think the guy with the bottle has broke out into a drunken love song, the driver is doubled over in pain and the other five (out of the scene) have run away. :)

Tim

Wow...just caught up with this build. Beautiful job on the Sdkfz Andy and great work on the figures too. :notworthy I think the guy with the bottle has broke out into a drunken love song, the driver is doubled over in pain and the other five (out of the scene) have run away. :)

Tim

I can see it, the guy sitting behind him gives the best expression. :drinks

Back