• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sdkfz 7/1

Really nice work Andy!

I believe you nailed it!(y)

You really should take a few minutes to take down the Christmas lights though! It's April!:evil: :D :D :D :D

Bob :) :)

LMAO Bob,....

I`d hoped no one had noticed :silly: :pinch: There were there for a good reason and thats when it gets really cold my outside lights dont work however seeing that I rent where I live Im not going to dive through the ceiling looking for the fault and apparently neither does my Landlord :blink

but thank you re the comment :)

Bob Jnr, Ron, Martin, and Massimo, thank you very much too :)

Update time and onto some figures

I recently purchased Miniart Artillery crew riders, perfect for what I wanted,... and do you think Id go down the easy route making the figures OOTB saving time and much less hassle, No ! of course I didn`t and off I went chopping away fixing sanding glueing filling etc etc etc etc

Heres a selection of my usual crap pics :)

IMG_3410.JPG

The driver being the older of the crew is always grabbing a little nap. The younger ones joke that he`d be able to fire the gun and still be asleep.

A total mash up of different parts from the set
IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

This is the youngest , fresh faced youth, not sure how to take a joke and Military training was full of ideals that he believes in,...only out of the Russian plains things dont work like that !

Different Right arm, Dragon modified hand and water bottle

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3416.JPG

The Commander (below)

Tough vet.
Only have the lower legs and torso done as yet and I wanted him doing something like eating but Im not sure how I want to do it right now,... suggestions maybe ?

IMG_3414%7E0.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

That`s it for now and here`s a pic of the box art

35040_2011-04-01.jpg

Hi Andy
Great work love the weathering on the vehicle i think the extra work on the vehicles gives the whole thing that bit of an edge.

cheers chris

Erik, Laura, Chris, Bob, Steve.

Thanks guys for the comments (y)

Im glad its not too shabby ,..that did make me laugh its not something they say over here

English code again :D

Very very cool. Love seeing this. Maybe a SBS in the works for converting figure??

James

Thanks James and yeah I can do an SBS on the figures

as Ive done them the easy way this time

Cut glue and Squadron green putty :)

LOL yeah well let it be said that I am not the worlds best at taking pictures and therefor I forget to take those pictures

Ive done the Commander now 100% built so now thats 3 done

I`m doing another standing figure on the back of the truck and another seated figure

I shall take snaps later on :)

Im going to complete them all and then get onto my favouristist pastime and thats Paint !! :)

Back