• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sci-Fi Signup sheet

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member

Take note that Terry set the rules that previously started builds will be acceptable. Pull out those shelf queens, dust them off and let's git'er done!

I'm in with something spacey... :idonno

1. MoonPuppy: ?????
2. MrT: Macross Tomahawk
3. Bagge: Scratch built troop carrier
4. Sharkmouth: E100 Jagpanzer and the DSV
5. SADave: Dust Walker
6. The Zod: A Walker Thingy
7. Jeeves: MK.K Fireball
8. ScaleModelAddict: Star Warish farmer alien thing
9. Adam Baker: Enterprise D
10. panzerace007: Raden Armor (2 kits)and the Black Falcon
11. Krytosdaddy: Scratch build ?????
12. Brokeneagle: Smog/Steampunk/ww2 dio
13. mlp: Orion 2001 Spacecraft
14. wds: Ma.K stuff
15. Schweinhund227: Speeder Bike

I'm in with 1/72 scale MBR-04-MK VI TOMAHAWK from the MACROSS saga.

DSC05423.jpg

B)

I'm in with..... :hmmm don't have a name for it yet :)
Will be a walking troop/cargo/ammo transporter, all scratch and alot of fun! :D :geek
skanna0002.jpg

//Mats

PzJgeE-100BoxArt.JPG
with no dedicated AM (maybe tracks for an E-100 and leftover barrel form the Geschutzwagen I gave away). Just a fun build.

Regards,

I am in with an Dust Board game German walker that I have already stripped. Converting it to an 1/35.

Had a hard time trying to figure out which MaK suit I should build...but this one is apparently engineered for use in space....so here's my Fireball 1/20 suit...

e38a1e4b.jpg

Here is the one I will be building I have already stripped it from its stupid base and disasembled it.
Luther1.jpg

it has some nice weapons options
Luther4.jpg

Luther3.jpg

Luther2.jpg

Hi folks.
I'm in with something Star Wars-ish. Not quite sure yet but I'll find something. Should be good times!

Either that or.....hmmmm. Why not get a bit creative. Maybe a farmer with a horse discovering an alien saucer crashed in his cornfield....or something.

Once I start, I'll post.

How much previously started is allowed?

I have a 1/2500 Enterprise D where all the major individual components are glued together, but there's a massive amount of "massaging" that is needed, before everything is put together as a final assembly, and then painted.

If thats too much, then I'll see what else I have in the stash. If I dont have anything, then I'll definitely pick something up that will be acceptable at some point in the next few months.

Well this was Terry's idea so he gets that call. This is a year long build so who knows, you might be able to do a couple.

HEY GUYS ,

I'm in with a BanDai Raden Armor - in 1/35th & another Mech that's 1/72nd. I'll post th pix on D-Day !!!

but count me in with 2 kits !! :woohoo:

How much previously started is allowed?

I have a 1/2500 Enterprise D where all the major individual components are glued together, but there's a massive amount of "massaging" that is needed, before everything is put together as a final assembly, and then painted.

If thats too much, then I'll see what else I have in the stash. If I dont have anything, then I'll definitely pick something up that will be acceptable at some point in the next few months.

Why not do 2 :laugh:

Back