• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NATO's LanceR- a Romanian MiG 21MF in 1/48

Fantastic Chuck, Lots of possibilities with that kit!

I notice you use Rub n Buff! You can get some very nice effects with that stuff. Been using it for decades!

I can never decide which is better, your modeling or you art!

Bob

Hi Chuck,

Outstanding modelling skills on display , as usual :dude :dude :dude

Good luck on the move and look forward to the next update !!!

Randy

Thanks, gents! Well, in a few hours we'll be evacuating for the Realtor open house! The For Sale sign went up last night, the yard is freshly sodded and made over, the house freshly painted, the extraneous doo-dads of life packed away everything cleaned to CSI standards. Wish us luck!

11922866_10153496841912906_6253405192857725729_o.jpg

Kapitan Andrea and I are back in gear! The move went well, and we're adapting to our new lives in a new home and anew place. I won't say it was entirely easy, but we've persevered. I was able to get back to the bench in early December, but this is the first time I've been ready to post again- read on!

MiG21_027.jpg

MiG21_028.jpg

MiG21_029.jpg

MiG21_030.jpg

MiG21_031.jpg

MiG21_032.jpg

MiG21_033.jpg

MiG21_034.jpg

MiG21_035.jpg

MiG21_036.jpg

MiG21_037.jpg

MiG21_038.jpg

MiG21_039.jpg

MiG21_040.jpg

MiG21_041.jpg

MiG21_042.jpg

MiG21_043.jpg

MiG21_044.jpg

Andreea_003.jpg

Well worth the wait-- I've seen on Facebook some of the pics of the new digs- looks awesome! Happy belated birthday also Chuk-- well done!

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal in the new home and new city!

Happy to see some progress on your MIG, was going through withdrawals! LOL

Mike

Glad to see you are getting settled into the new place Chuck! Nice work as always! :notworthy We have all been waiting for you to be able to get back!

Glad you got your work bench up and running and thanks for pointing out that line, now it's all I see. :bang head

I guess I need to give those AKs another shot, I was working with the bright stuff, Chrome and Polished Aluminum and it didn't turn out well. Yours look great!

Those hollowed out grooves, maybe they reduced the amount of plastic in that area, kinda like thinning it or something..I don't know, I'm making it up...

That polisher thing, is it a rotary tool or agitator?

Back