• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mickey Thompson's Challenger I 1/25 Revell

Glad you got that part again NOW DONT LOSE IT AGAIN (or your mind either - woops too late for that)

Looking good mate :popcorn

I have some new photos ... I worked on it a bit last night tank is in some suspension parts are painted ... Drying is a bit sketchy seems there is a little humidity here in Texas .. :rotf :rotf :rotf

Mickey really likes it he's got a big grin on his face ... :good:

Glad you got that part again NOW DONT LOSE IT AGAIN (or your mind either - woops too late for that)

Looking good mate :popcorn

(y) I CORNcur!! :drinks

I glad you like it Ed ... Update time ... :good:

h2f63688.JPG

See I told Ya !!! Ready to Rumble ... :good:

h2c4127e.JPG

She's sitting Purdy ...

hec906d0.JPG

Tanks are on ... like I say not sure if these are Gas Tanks or What, I'm thinking Gas ... :good:

h8fe2d07.JPG

The floor of Challenger is in the frame work ... all is looking good now ... :skipper

h5382e20.JPG

Not sure What to do with this cover ... I can't put it on as the blower half is missing ... :unsure: :eek:hmy:

h1840543.JPG

Mickey is contemplating the trouble ...

hc059f09.JPG

The middle hole is for the parachute ... The other two must be for heat dissipation ... :good:

hc61dc33.JPG

The steering parts are primed & painted gloss black ... like I said the humidity is making the pain dry slow as the slow freight ... :good:

It's looking Ok ... Just got broke & couldn't order the Blue paint for it ... Soon as MMD gets their web site fixed I'll be getting it coming this way ...

Back