• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mickey Thompson's Challenger I 1/25 Revell

My Pro Racing ...choice ... Challenger I

Man Gerry, you are really knocking this outta da park

Thanks Paul ........ l I appreciate it I still want to find some motor baby blue like the real McCoy ........ :eek:ldguy

What with all the rain we've been having down here in Texas ....... I've got a rodent problem on my workbench ....... I guess they're looking for dry ground .. :rotf .... I put out the old style traps with PB ...... so I've been cleaning the workbench all night ... I straightened up my pullout parts draw..... I put out some glue traps ...... think I've got it under control now ....... :eek:ldguy

Ooh the engines are beeing fitted to the frame and soon the rats will be racing around with it. Maybe your next model should be a rat rod :evil: :fencing

Ooh the engines are beeing fitted to the frame and soon the rats will be racing around with it. Maybe your next model should be a rat rod :evil: :fencing

I've been thinking of doing one one those anyway ....... On a 1/1 scale ..... :rotf

OOoooohh!! Chrome! My Favorite color!! :good:
Here's something for you Gerry!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saaLrXrP0FQ

Didjer blower part come yet?

OOoooohh!! Chrome! My Favorite color!! :good:
Here's something for you Gerry!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saaLrXrP0FQ

Didjer blower part come yet?

Thanks Rhino ....
I checked with Squadron and they couldn't find one in the bone pile ..... I'll have to contact Revell but Squadron is running that play as well ....... I did some kits on eBay ..... They were pricey ..... :eek:ldguy

I found some blue paint I had turns out I had it all along I had bought some baby blue plaid along time ago it was nearly Dry but I added water and it looks okay just having a little bit of trouble getting it to cover gunmetal color ...... I would show you but I can't get the photo out of the camera ......... :eek:ldguy .....I hate smartphones ..... :facepalm

I found some blue paint I had turns out I had it all along I had bought some baby blue plaid along time ago it was nearly Dry but I added water and it looks okay just having a little bit of trouble getting it to cover gunmetal color ...... I would show you but I can't get the photo out of the camera ......... :eek:ldguy .....I hate smartphones ..... :facepalm

:rotf :rotf Just what an :eek:ldguy needs... a Smartphone!! :rotf :bang head Ya might be able ta :bat :bat and make it cough up them pics!!
Yer comin' along nicely on this one (y) :drinks

Tanks Ed ...... Photos. In the AM .....I could email them but what good would that as net is down at the house ....... :eek:ldguy

Tanks Ed ...... Photos. In the AM .....I could email them but what good would that as net is down at the house ....... :eek:ldguy

Roger that Gerry! So, how's the rat race goin'? :hmmm Watch that striped sucker! He's quick!! :pilot

A little update ...... All 4 motors installed ..... The frame is together ..... Bottom of vehicle is painted flat white on one side ..... All manifolds are on except for two ...... That's 6 Ed ...... Thought I'd help you with higher math ....... Four motors ..... eight manifolds ..... 8 - 2 = 6 ...... :smack :facepalm :rotf

A little update ...... All 4 motors installed ..... The frame is together ..... Bottom of vehicle is painted flat white on one side ..... All manifolds are on except for two ...... That's 6 Ed ...... Thought I'd help you with higher math ....... Four motors ..... eight manifolds ..... 8 - 2 = 6 ...... :smack :facepalm :rotf

:idonno :eek:ldguy :tomato

:idonno :eek:ldguy :tomato

Knew you needed help ...... Your welcome Dude ...... :eek:ldguy

Back