• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mickey Thompson's Challenger I 1/25 Revell

Ed needs to take his shoes off if he wants to count higher than ten :evil: :fencing

No you don't I've seen Eds toest it's not a purdy sight ...... But I do wish We had a playground for Him ...... Seems He loves derailing My threads ..... :( :angry:

Ok Here We Go .... over the weekend we accomplished a lot ..... It really would be nice not to have a lot of BS on My thread ... that I'm trying to build a great Model .... for the serious modelers to look at .... with having to run through all the derailing Comments of a Hogg Poster .... :vmad

h42b63db.JPG

h4f3e214.JPG

h2b7bc51.JPG

h294a2c6.JPG

hbad3332.JPG

he25ee06.JPG

This is the Back two motors being built inside the the tube frame of the Challenger 1 .... I found some acrylic Baby blue paint that I bought to do my Sky boards with .... So painting these was hard .... but I got Her Done .... :eek:ldguy

h79904cc.JPG

h5da9f63.JPG

So we were able to get it all together and clamped to dry ..... all the motors fit fair ... may be some alignment trouble down the road .... hard to say .... :eek:ldguy

hb7148ca.JPG

So Ed does have a good ideal every once in a while so I drilled some intake holes in the intake .... just in case I don't find another blower in time ...... :eek:ldguy

h30b2b36.JPG

h191a9d9.JPG

hbcbf85b.JPG

So it was all going good ... until this morning when a
I dropped a heavy object on the bench & lauched one of the exhaust manifolds across the room I guess .... Lord only knows where it is ..... So I spent this morning cleaning the Work space ....

This is how the work bench looks now ..... all the poop is picked up & bench is cleaned & sanitized ..... I hate Meces ..... to pieces !!! ....

h67a0b69.JPG

Bench clean ............

hb13c18d.JPG

Cutting mat & Tools Back .....

h11dac0b.JPG

Pointing out the defense's ........................ :eek:ldguy That's all folks lots of work to do wish Me luck on finding that Manifold ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Ian ... This one has been stalled long enough ... At least all motors, trannies & differentials ... Are inside the frame ... :good:

Yes, more than likely ... I haven't found any radiators yet either ... But there are two exit scoops at the rear that looks like She had a flow through design ... :rotf

I did a little painting touch up on the parts that still need to be added to the motors ....

Ok As Promised ... More Pictures ...

ha1a67e2.JPG

hb30c284.JPG

I couldn't remember if I posted these two .... :hmmm :eek:ldguy

had70da1.JPG

I know this is out of focus But these Cheap Clamps Are great for Painting

h42b2747.JPG

I painted what ever these things are ... They go On the front of the Engine ... Don't know if they are For Water or not ...

hdfe8117.JPG

Then I'd been working on this tank assembly it was really cast badly ... But I fixed it, painted it Then dropped it in the carpet afterwards ... After the paint dries I'll fix it ... :woohoo:

Back