• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kawasaki KI-61 Tony (Swallow )

Wow , this is going to be a slowness record for me on a good model :soldier

I have a lot of excuses for being so slow . I've had to do a lot of adjusting since my wife is now working from home three days a week and two at the office .

Anyhow, I have been tinkering when I can and actually feel like it :idonno

I have been working on landing gear parts ,

ha15db58.jpg

making lights , antenna , gear position indicators , making gun barrels and a pitot tube.

Just need to refine some things and mount an antenna cable.

ha90e94e.jpg

hc36fab5.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

B) Thats a great looking plane Christian, I have never seen one of these as a built kit before; very nice work mate!

Ian.

It looks like you convinced the cat to leave you alone for a few minutes.
Looking good,love the details. :good:

Thanks Ian . That is a pretty good kit from a company that has not been remembered for their great model airplanes. I was very surprised :)

Interesting airframe that has been pretty much ignored . I think the very hard to fine Fine Molds release has the wrong wing filet :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

It looks like you convinced the cat to leave you alone for a few minutes.
Looking good,love the details. :good:

Thanks Mike . He's usually asleep unless I'm trying to model . I need a cloaking device :zen

Glad you like it . The airbrush won over the pigment idea . It will be more obvious when I do the beauty shots.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hello all ! :good: Finally finished this one but no time for pictures now, as it's heading to the club :soldier

Hopefully some pix this evening :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Just don't drop it! :ro:

Not a thought that I normally consider , but how funny that it actually entered in my mind earlier .

I did however spill a whole stack of magazine while keeping your winning from flying through the parking lot . Those car boxes are supper slippery :smack

Cheers, Christian B)

Sorry, not much tonight but I'll post these three . Not very good, so more tomorrow when I'm nearly conscious :frantic

hbbe3200.jpg

h8949535.jpg

h5e08809.jpg

For some reason, the computer pulls all the pictures from the card ( 163 tonight ) but most of the time it only pulls the most recent. Had to weed them out .

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks great Christian!

I like the weathering and the chipped paint!

After MP creates your Master's forum, we can move it there!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Back