• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JU 86 E-2

Nice solution. Just be careful pulling the model off, you don't want the blu-tack to stick hard enough to pull them back off again.

Man, this is looking so impressive! Keep it coming!

Not stuck to the blue tack Mark . Had to adjusted until plastic touched and just rested on the blue tack .
You can then apply glue and gently press into one another till it grabs .
Then you let it set . :popcorn You may need to adjust the angle of the surface to the correct angle when the glue attaches the pieces.

Cheers, C. B)

Nice solution. Just be careful pulling the model off, you don't want the blu-tack to stick hard enough to pull them back off again.

Man, this is looking so impressive! Keep it coming!

Not stuck to the blue tack Mark . Had to adjusted until plastic touched and just rested on the blue tack .
You can then apply glue and gently press into one another till it grabs .
Then you let it set . :popcorn You may need to adjust the angle of the surface to the correct angle when the glue attaches the pieces.

Cheers, C. B)

Good to know. I couldn't tell from the pics but that is a brilliant move. I'll keep that in mind for future projects. I'm always needing to brace something up like that.

:woohoo: Wow just finished perusing this build .... Trying to get jaw off of floor .... such attention to detail, clever work around's .... I looking at a great model & modeler ... Not worthy, but you inspire Me to do better I will use what you show to help Me become a better model man .... :soldier :drinks

Thank you all for the undeserved compliments :blush: I thought that by now it would be wheels down .

Alas , it suffered from an accident . So, here we are on another detour :blink In case you wonder :hmmm Yes, it managed to get all for colors :pinch:
h443f36b.jpg

I have to admit to sulking for a few days, but the first color is back on . More tomorrow :soldier
h228b919.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Ouch on the accident. She's looking really nice though. Love seeing your builds and how you manage things. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thank you all for the undeserved compliments :blush: I thought that by now it would be wheels down .

Alas , it suffered from an accident . So, here we are on another detour :blink In case you wonder :hmmm Yes, it managed to get all for colors :pinch:
h443f36b.jpg

I have to admit to sulking for a few days, but the first color is back on . More tomorrow :soldier
h228b919.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

looking swell Chris! :coolio

Thanks Bob . Mostly a matter of buffing it back down and re-accomplishing what use to be there .

Cheers, Christian B)

:woohoo: Wow just finished perusing this build .... Trying to get jaw off of floor .... such attention to detail, clever work around's .... I looking at a great model & modeler ... Not worthy, but you inspire Me to do better I will use what you show to help Me become a better model man .... :soldier :drinks

:coolio Oh heck, don't follow my poor example. I might be lost :frantic

Cheers, C. B)

Ouch on the accident. She's looking really nice though. Love seeing your builds and how you manage things. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks for enduring with me James . Had a senior moment . Right materials ; wrong application :pinch:

Looking back on things. The Clog was a tough build but not nearly as problematic :coolio

Cheers, C.

Well , it was longer than the next day but making progress after all . :good:

hbcd8a21.JPG

Decals, came in :good:

Got other stuff ready . Thanks Mike ! :) Had to modify it a bit

hd438960.JPG

Got the paint restored and the decals all on :popcorn

hf1ed53a.jpg

Watching them set up :popcorn

Removes all the flight controls . They were starting to look tacky . Going to replace them with the other set .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back