• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JU 86 E-2

Missed this one all together, I usually collapse the Masters section so I don't need to scroll to the center of the earth to get to the rest of the site. Epic build so far (y) , looking forward to seeing it completed as I'm sure you are as well :laugh:

Hi guys . I'm still alive . Thought I would peek in .
I have not done anything worth a post and I had to get away from this Junker for a while.
Thanks for following this thread . I'm also still trying to get use to the idea of the new site .
Cheers, Christian :coolio1:
90755724_1594229067381816_2916475766864609280_n.jpg

Thanks guys. I have had a number of complications which has not worked to make me want to do anything here.

Now, I see that I may be having problems posting pictures on messages and maybe elsewhere .

As you can tell from the picture, the barber shops have yet to open here !

Cheers, Christian :coolio1:

Wow .I can't see it on my Amazon Fire either Warren . Sorry !
Frankly i'm tired of trying . I could be modeling instead .

Is that what you're using, Amazon Fire?
I don't know what happened to your second post Chris, I saw it earlier today, it was like a twin boom B17 right?

single photos I just drag over into the post as I am writing it. With practice it is getting easier to place them Exactly where I want them. For multiple photos I attach files and go through a little more work to space them a little.

Thing is when I drag a photo over, I don't do anything else to it. It is ready to go as is.
1d303b9.jpg

Back