• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JU 86 E-2

It really is looking good Christian! You are getting there bit by bit, but it will be so worth it in the end!

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Gee , this is certainly a good day to post something .

hf986587.jpg

Just some color coats on top. Not nearly done as I've had issues with the paint .

Also the lower half is still in primmer :silly:

That has to be a nose where only two types of people can love . Either a Mother or the local plastic surgeon :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

You're making it look simple. :pilot

Gee , this is certainly a good day to post something .

hf986587.jpg

Just some color coats on top. Not nearly done as I've had issues with the paint .

Also the lower half is still in primmer :silly:

That has to be a nose where only two types of people can love . Either a Mother or the local plastic surgeon :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

You're making it look simple. :pilot

Sorry to disappoint Bob but it has been anything but . Too many angles to shoot from . Sweating bullets. :blush:

Cheers, C B)

Paint 2.0

hb43a0c1.jpg

Ok , I have repainted the sand color to remove the problems .
Removed the mask from the national insignia's
Painted the forward portion of the engine cowls

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks great Christian! build is solid, paint work is fabulous. It looks like they stole the paints from the Panzer Corp. :rotf

:popcorn

Hey Christian,

just noticed that the engines here are different than the box art. Is that the old box from the first one that ended up in the trash? I did look back and see that you mentioned the second kit you started had different engines.

Back