• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Bagge - Fiesler Storch 1/35

:blush:

P1110515.JPG

P1110517.JPG

Busy now painting the engine and then the engine covers, tomorrow decals on the wings and a little touchup.
:soldier
//Mats

Hi all, and thanks for all the nice comments :drinks
Painted up the engine and put it in place (did not superdetail it because it doesn't show so much under the panels)

P1110521.JPG

Sprayed the yellow one more time to get rid of the green dots :bang head

P1110522.JPG

Decals, they are very shiny so i must go over with clear flat.

P1110526.JPG

P1110527.JPG

Engine covers primed

P1110528.JPG

Here it is now, just need to glue the wings (i maybe leave them loose, easy to transport it.. :hmmm )

P1110530.JPG

P1110531.JPG

//Mats

All I can say Matts is you have seen the light and it was good. Do the Ju88. You done real good (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Painted up the engine and put it in place (did not superdetail it because it doesn't show so much under the panels)

Real top work there, you could leave the side panels off like I did to see the engine better.

Phil i was thinking about that but not sure, i have the mechanic from Zvezdas L4500 and i thought to use him, but i think i go for the Feldgendarm instead
Going to paint the engine covers today :coolio

And James i will do more airbourne thingies, but mostly i will stay on the ground :D
//Mats

Back