• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Bagge - Fiesler Storch 1/35

Bagge

P1110185.JPG

P1110186.JPG

First plane in decades but i hope it will turn out ok :blink
Will do my best :coolio
//Mats

Made the cockpit, still some more things to glue there but i need some paint first, it says light blue, so i trust that...
Also put the v-8 engine together, 8 small aircooled cyls that must be glued in place, with my sausagefingers it was a little tricky but it worked out well :unsure:
And i found out that one of Veerles figures fit almost perfect in the cabin..... otherwise i have a mechanic that can work on the engine, we see thats for later.
Pics tomorrow the battery in the camera is dead. :(
//Mats

Very nice. I actually just picked up a Tristar Storch off of Squadron's mystery box sale for 12 dollars. Does your kit have a prepainted canopy?

Yes there is 2 options with the canopy and instrumentpanel, i think i go with the prepainted canopy and the clear panel with decals instead of trying to paint all the gauges...

It builds up pretty good, one thing i don't like is that the points where the parts connect with the sprue is a little thick, so it can be tricky cutting off small parts without breaking them.
Battery for the camera is charging now so there will be pics later tonight!
//Mats

Here is my progress so far, didn't get any paint today but tomorrow i will start spraying the interior.

Engine.
P1110189.JPG

P1110190.JPG

P1110191.JPG

P1110192.JPG

Size comparison :)
P1110193.JPG

Nasty ejector pin mark on the cockpit wall, it's been taken care of now.
P1110195.JPG

interior glued in place, fits very good, no gaps (y)
P1110196.JPG

Seats painted dark yellow (it says so in the instruction)
P1110197.JPG

Dry fit of the body, looks good.

Here is the progress pics i promised yesterday :blush:

P1110189.JPG

Engine.
P1110190.JPG

P1110191.JPG

P1110192.JPG

Size comparison.
P1110193.JPG

Nasty ejector pin mark on the cockpit wall, it's been taken care of now :)
P1110195.JPG

Interior glued in place, fits good no big gaps (y)
P1110196.JPG

Seats painted Dark yellow (says so in the instructions)
P1110197.JPG

Dry fit of the body, looks ok.
P1110198.JPG

P1110199.JPG

And here is where i am right now, body not glued, must paint first inside.
P1110200.JPG

See you guys tomorrow!
//Mats

That kit looks a lot different that the Hasegawa offering. I like it and I may just have to buy one. Good work there Matts :dude

Build evening with the club tonight, got some work done on the storch, the spots in the cockpit is a start on wheathering if it works out like i planned... :hmmm

P1110243.JPG

P1110244.JPG

Sorry for the big shadow :bang head
//Mats

Back