• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry - Bagge - Fiesler Storch 1/35

The engine covers are in place, don't look to close on the engine :sick: must do something about that... :hmmm
P1110534.JPG

Just gonna do the side panels and paint the prop and then the dio :D
//Mats

The panels have the light green paint on, just the dark left, the prop is primed :coolio
//Mats

So finally i had some time and energy to finnish the last details on the Storch! :woohoo:

P1110681.JPG

P1110682.JPG

P1110683.JPG

P1110684.JPG

Hope you like it, it was a fun build with some challenges for a panzerbuilder (mostly with the painting).

Now on to finnish some more campaigns!
:soldier
//Mats

Very nice model. I remember rading that if flown into a brisk headwind that the Storch could actually be flown at 0 airspeed - in other wods a hover.

Fascinating aircraft.

Cheers

thankyou guys!! you are to kind :blush:

It was fun to try something new and i think there will be a couple of more planes coming :D
//Mats

thankyou guys!! you are to kind :blush:

It was fun to try something new and i think there will be a couple of more planes coming :D
//Mats

Paddy doing Armor, Mats doing Aircraft, what's next, cats and dogs runnin' with each other? :rotf :mpup

Back