• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BOMBER COMMAND"AIR GROUP ACTIVATED"

Re:BOMBER COMMAND"PLAYER COUNT 7"

Ted I only know of the die-cast Corgi & IXO/Altaya kits.

Regards,

btw - i have to thank you very much terry!

for days now i have this song in my head and cannot get it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2ihGCya8o&feature=player_embedded

(disclaimer: please ignore the stupid title the person who uploaded the vid decided to give it!)

I've been on vacation and just saw this, I have a Revell 1/48 Martin B-26 Marauder with aftermarket decals and a AMT 1/48 Douglas A-20 Havoc. I have a ton on my plate but I gotta be in this one!!

Tom

seems like with tom you got player number 8 terry!

two more and there will be the first ... erm ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... flying thingy group build on tnt!

Re:BOMBER COMMAND

tomwes wrote:
I've been on vacation and just saw this, I have a Revell 1/48 Martin B-26 Marauder with aftermarket decals and a AMT 1/48 Douglas A-20 Havoc. I have a ton on my plate but I gotta be in this one!!

Tom

Ata Boy Tom!

Kreighshoer wrote:
MrT wrote:
Yeah a wrecked German bomber burning on the ground would be a neat dio.

indeed!

didn't shep paine build a wrecked bomber dio back in the 70ies? i think i have seen that somewhere, sometime ... and it was way cool!

Hi there.

Shep Paine did a marvelous job modelling the B-24 Liberator bomber 'The Lady Be Good'.

Cheers from Peter

Re:BOMBER COMMAND"PLAYER COUNT 8"

Terry,

Since aircraft models can get very involved, how long will the GB last? (Asking a real question is always better than a post that only states bump ;))

Regards,

I know one thing, it best be a double GB if I do the Bone! Standard GB is now one year.

Is there a time limit to have the ten people apply? I am working on it.

Regards,

Hi everyone--

I was sort of recruited by Saul and would like to join this one if I can... I have a Tamiya Grand Slam Lanc on the build pile that should qualify...I do build armor as well and am in the midst of a AFV Club Churchill at present.

Well yeah, that would qualify as a Bomber. Welcome aboard Jeeves, feel free to share that Churchill.

tomwes wrote:

Tom

WAY TO GO TOM!!! #8

Terry B)

sharkmouth wrote:
Terry,

Since aircraft models can get very involved, how long will the GB last? (Asking a real question is always better than a post that only states bump ;))

Regards,

I think a year should be enough time. If it goes too long people will lose interest.

Terry B)

Jeeves wrote:
Hi everyone--

I was sort of recruited by Saul and would like to join this one if I can... I have a Tamiya Grand Slam Lanc on the build pile that should qualify...I do build armor as well and am in the midst of a AFV Club Churchill at present.

Jeeves you are most welcome #9

Terry B)

Re:BOMBER COMMAND"PLAYER COUNT 9"

At the risk of joining you guys in the corner......May I join in with this happy band of malcontents with a F-111?

dollar19 wrote:
At the risk of joining you guys in the corner......May I join in with this happy band of malcontents?

Greg welcome to "BOMBER COMMAND"!!

That makes #10

Terry B)

aircorp_poster_1_20100913_1502403632.jpg

Kreighshoer wrote:
btw - i have to thank you very much terry!

for days now i have this song in my head and cannot get it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2ihGCya8o&feature=player_embedded

(disclaimer: please ignore the stupid title the person who uploaded the vid decided to give it!)

Laura that was very aprpo. I'm glad you have some new music to model by. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terry :lol:

aircorp_poster_1_20100913_1502403632.jpg

Back