• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 2/27/2016"

LOL! I Love the guy sitting at the end of the diving board! Looks like he's taking a coffee break after installing it. Remarkable work on the whole thing. It almost looked like a full sized one when shot close up. Truly stunning work!!

Bob , that's 16 ga copper lashing wire - lineman stuff .

Thanks Mike , nice warm winter at the Joisey shore , only used about a cord anna half of firewood so far .

James , thanks buddy .

Duke thanks man , means alot .

Very nice work Glenn ... this is an amazing work of art ... and not even finish yet ... (y)

Thanks Mike , nice warm winter at the Joisey shore , only used about a cord anna half of firewood so far .

Yup-- same up north a bit in 'toga...Still have nearly half left of the 5 cord I started with...guess I won't miss as many NFL games next fall now ;)

Amen to that Mike next years wood stove lumber bill should be lower !!!

More pool work .

Big plans "Update 3/4/2016"

Wish I had a better volcabulary Glenn. This is just amazing work. Love it :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

Wow ... Excellent work love the pool and the bar !!!

Heir Ober Ish Moisture Ein groß Bier, bitte

No adjectives left, the guys have covered everything.

Ian.

Spiral staircase and some arches from a company called dioramadebris.co.uk , very cool silicone molds for builders .

Back