• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans

Somewhere between archiatectural modelling and art... Just jaw-dropping.

Ian.

Big plans "Update 1/15/2016"

Starting on some destruction , Sat and Sun should make alot more progress , better pics , playoffs and modeling and beer .
Just don't get no bettern nat .

looks really good (y)

Also like to see another way of building things :salute (other than i do)

Shaping up beautifully.

Regarding this weekend, truer words were never spoken. First round after the wildcards is generally the best football stretch of the year, all lined up. Couple that with bad weather, a long weekend and hopefully a big box of styrene on my porch today, it doesn't get much better. I have a six of Dogfish Ale waiting in the wings and the decks are clear. :fencing

Thanks guys , ausf , I'm thinkin KC over NE , Cards over GB , and Sunday , Seahawks over Carolina and Denver over Pitt .

Thanks guys , ausf , I'm thinkin KC over NE , Cards over GB , and Sunday , Seahawks over Carolina and Denver over Pitt .

That's exactly how I'm routing, although I have no dog in this fight beyond not wanting to see Brady progress (unless the Giants were in the hunt, so we could spank them once again in the SB).

I have a soft spot for the Steelers, so I'll watch that completely neutral. Two compromised QBs, who knows how it'll play out.

Big plans "Update 1/17/2016"

Stunning work! That is going to be even more overwhelmingly stunning under paint and weathering!

I bow to the Master! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Big plans "Update 1/17/2016"

Thanks Luiz .

Duke , thanks man , ........ no bowing , no master stuff :blush: , just like havin a beer relaxin and buildin stuff .

Back