• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 3/4/2016"

Changed things up a bit .
Didn't like the black and white tile look so I went with an Art Nouveau painted wall mural look .

Wow! Each update gets better. Looks like a fun place to hang out at. :popcorn

So dude, my silicone molds arrived and I did some test shots today at lunch. Very nice stuff. I found I had to use a de-bubbleizer, a fairly thin mix and a plaster vibrator to get really good results. But really good is amazing, I have the roof slates and the texture looks just like the roof on my 1920's house. I am going to order a bunch more.

Well I spent the whole weekend in the bar . Thanks guys appreciate the comments .

John , yeah the diodebris stuff is amazing , made the fireplace mantle out of the Gothic arches and stone blocks sets .
When I get to the roofing , the bar roof will be done with the slates .
Haven't had many bubble issues little or none , I'm using dap plaster and the thinner [ waterier ] I make it the more chance I have getting air bubbles .
Then again some of the molds require a wetter pour .

Anyway spent the weekend in this bar .

I'm running out of words for this. I'm glad to see the bar is open now though, I'll buy the first round. :D (y) :drinks :drinks :drinks

Back