• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big plans "Update 4/21/17 "

Big plans "Update 1/17/2016"

Really nice construction Glenn ... I missed the first of this ...I guess it looks like I was at the train show that weekend ... I was going to tell you that Elmer's Woodworkers yellow glue is supposed to be stainable, but looks like that's what you have. Very nice work, though I had looked in on this, but guess I didn't. Very impressive craftsmanship "Onward thru the Fog" !!! :captain :soldier :salute

Big plans "Update 1/27/2016"

If it weren't for the shots of the workbench in the background, I'd swear I was looking at a full-sized building. Looks like you've got this down.

hc952687.jpg

Excellent work,really like the half round entrance
Where was the picture taken ?
Keep up the SOLID work :ro:

Oh boy, another beauty on the way, watching this one to the finish. Ruck On!

Cheers, Ski.

That is looking so sharp. Really in awe of your skills and enjoying the whole process :D
James

Many thanks guys , Piet the only mention about the ref pic was that it was the suburbs of Berlin or Berlin itself .

Forgot to add these pics this past Sunday , or was it Monday , don't remember , that's what happens when you start to become old as dirt , ............ old as dirt but at least I'm not innit yet .

Back