• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Zveroboy.

Hi everyone,

First of all I wish you all the best for 2010. A good healt and lots of models too !

Well after a long time of absence I'm back with one of my current projects.
It's Tamiya's JSU - 152.

I allready lowered the suspension at the front. Jep there's a wheel missing :laugh:
This will be a vehicle in Berlin april /may 1945.

Still a lot to do.

Best regards

Kristof

Hi Kristof.

This looks like it is going to be another of your fantastic builds. And it is kind of hard to go wrong with a Tamiya kit. Are you going to use any photo etch or resin to go with your usual scratch detailing?

Gary B)

Hi Kristof,

First I wish you and your family a happy new year and a lot of happiness ;)

This is a beautiful model, so I'm curious what it will be :pinch:

For so far it looks very good

Cheers,
André

Hello everyone,

Well here we are with a update.
This beastkiller is ready for paint.
As you can see this Zveroboy suffered serious suspension damage and therefore it has a ackward "position"
It will be painted green ofcourse but with the white stripes.

Feel free to comment.

Best regards

Kristof

Wow, very nice, Kristof! I really like the damaged stance and all the little bits you added. I can't wait to see the paint! :ro:

Very nice build, it loks very good!
The only thing that bothers me is the sagging of the tracks; I think it is too much.

Ruben

Bardzo ładny Kristof!

It looks real nice. I am aware that the Iosef Stalin series ended up with loose tracks as the torsion bars got weaker. So the look is correct until you removed a road wheel. If this was from mine damage, The track would be shorter after removing the track links which got damaged.

After going through the trouble of showing the skewed suspension, the tighter tracks on the port (left) side would accentuate it further.

Regards,

What does Zveroboy say?? "Ich bin ein Berliner " :laugh:

Looks great and you made some fast progress since the last time I saw this beauty. Looking forward to see more.

Cheers Roel

Back