• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ZiS-30 Battle for Moscow UPD 10.31

ZiS-30 Battle for Moscow UPD 10.20

Long time ago I posted last update...

But, thanks to all followers I get Zis-30 from shelve and continue working. Now I almost have no time during the week... And the build is going slower. But I hope to finish this build in time:)

So, here we are :)

Zis-30 is pressed into snow
IMG_93741.JPG

here are figures layout, they will pressed into snow too. I washed some more white camo from my spg. Added some mud splashes, Made broken track.
IMG_93761.JPG

IMG_93771.JPG

And here is my plan to complete the build
1. weather tracks (dust, mud)
2. make base layer of snow under figures
3. paint figures (my headache)
4. add some details at zis-30
5. final snow layer

That does look like a great scene Roman,I hope you will find the time to continue. (y)

Gr,Ron.

That looks very interesting Roman . I hope you will find the time to continue with this vignette . (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Fantastic, the consistency of the wind swept coat tails is a great touch, gives it life. :popcorn

Thanks a lot guys!

So I started to prepare Zis-30 for implantation into the vignette, here is the snow inside the SPG.
IMG_93781.JPG

And the vignette is not finished, but the ZiS-30 is finished for this stage. I will add only some snow at the top of SPG after placing it on the vignette.

Here are final photos for this stage.

note the stick holding up the hatch
IMG_93841.JPG

here is piece of tarpaulin holded with shell and edge fluttering in the wind
IMG_93851.JPG

IMG_93871.JPG

Can I get the ribbon? :mpup

That's a lot of gun for that little frame. Post up a shot on the completed thread, no reason you can't call that done. I don't we'll close shop on time anyway on this campaign. :soldier

That's a lot of gun for that little frame. Post up a shot on the completed thread, no reason you can't call that done. I don't we'll close shop on time anyway on this campaign. :soldier

Back to my observations on needing dates on campaigns.....Just makes things unnecessarily unpleasant ( at least for me )

Cheers, Christian B)

Back