• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

YUCK!!!

jknaus

Administrator
Woke up to about 4 inches of wet snow and more falling. So wet and heavy and as I drove to work it was trying to decide if it would stay snowing or start raining, so half and half. Nasty roads. Sigh, I guess we had spring last week. :(
James

Yeah, quite the change from 20[sup]o[/sup]C last Saturday.

Remember our four seasons here, June, July, August and Winter.

Cheers,
Rich

I hear ya James. Pretty much everyone around here feels like this:

farleysnow_zpsmvw4tzq1.jpg

Well Here's a photo from Greenville to brighten you day ...
We had Texas trash off day so we picked up our 2 miles of Highway ...

h94721fa.jpg

The first time there was about 30 bags of trash ... the second only 15, Today there were 5 bags ... We're getting better .... :soldier

It's everywhere, we've even got freeze warning again tonight, right in the middle of the Masters. :idonno

The first time there was about 30 bags of trash ... the second only 15, Today there were 5 bags ... We're getting better .... :soldier

Hey Swordsman....Greenville SOUTH carolina????

Hey Swordsman....Greenville SOUTH carolina????

Texas Bruce.

I wondered, as there are greenville's in SC & NC Indiana, and TX that I know of!

Back