• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your favourite online model store ?

I cannot stress it enough, if you live in the US you have to give Sprue Brothers a try. They have service that is second to none IMO.

I placed a small order on the 4th and received the typical instant e-mail saying my order was placed:

SPRUE-BROS-1.jpg

Less than four hours later, I recevied an e-mail saying my order was shipped:

SPRUE-BROS-2.jpg

A little over an hour later I was sent an e-mail from UPS with a tracking number in the form of a hot link which allows me to track my package and it's exact whereabouts with a click of the mouse. The scheduled delivery date is only three days after the order was placed.

SPRUE-BROS-3.png

I use Squadron occasionally when they have something I like on sale (their normal prices tend to be higher than others IMO), I use Great Models when no one else has what I'm looking for (their service isn't always the greatest in my experience) I use Ebay for those hard to come by, out of production kits and the occasional too good to pass up deal that no one else bid on but...

no one IMO, can compete with the super service I have always gotten from Sprue Brothers. I cannot recommend them enough.

(y)

spruebrothers #1 for me i have been to the warehouse a few times and they take care of
business if the order comes in he takes it to the post office that day !! 10/10 :woohoo:
i would also like to add my friend Scott at Wannamaker guns and hobbies in indy,IN he gets all kinds of various aftermarket stuff my LHS cant get for me

Let's see here...

Gordon at Spruebrothers always has what i need and gives me an awesome deal.
John with Roll Models is a great friend.
And definitely Winston with Wings-n-treads.

All of these guys have treated me great over the years. I recommend them all.

i haven't placed lots of online orders so far but i have been using scalehobyist.com several times and think they are pretty good. A few days ago I gave Sprue Bros. a try and i have to say I have never gotten anything so fast. I live in OK and they are in MO. so that will help with the speed. I will be buying from them some more. Still I'm looking for a dealer in the states who carry the full line of Euro brands like skif, icm, alanger, etc.

Hobby Easy is first choice for overseas but also The barrel Store out of Canada is excellent with range & service

Glen at Creative models continues to get better as the business builds

Back