• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Yellow Wing Wildcat

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I'll dig for a link to where we started this saga but here's where we left off

wildcat199.jpg

Not sure where to go from here.

:idonno It looks like the hardest work is already done
(PS I dont know why youre doing this one - Now we will have to get a new running joke :rotf )

Dear Bob.

...very impressive this first image...hope to see an excelent job :coolio

:drinks

Luiz.

Guys I appreciate all the positive waves man, really do. But looking at this thing now, with two years experience behind me, it's really hard for me to pick it up again. there's so much that needs to be done. I think my first mistake was picking this kit for an open panel monster cause it's so lacking in so many places. And to be honest, my heart is not in it for the wildcat. Maybe it's best for a running joke.

I got one other shelf queen, something that was never really finished. Think i'm going to go for that instead.

This is a true bummer Bob as this is the build that has inspired me to do a NMF. I hope you will reconsider but I am sure we all will understand.

Maybe you should have a funeral for this one and post up pictures of you burying it :evil:

Back