• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wnted: New home for resin Russian Tanker

Ozzie Jo

I bought a 1/35 Russian Tanker (resin) on a whim for a dollar. Got no use for it so if you live in Australia and would like it let me know. The helmet has some chunky detail that needs to be sanded down but nothing needs to be filled on it.

He's standing with one arm reaching out as if he was leaning against his tank.

edit : he's free of course which is why I ask for Aust. based postage destination.

Ozzie Jo wrote:
edit : he's free of course which is why I ask for Aust. based postage destination.

I don't blame you one bit, I once sent one simple container of MIG pigments to a friend in need in Australia, from here in the north east of the US and it cost me around $25.00 in postage.

:blink

Sound like a deal compared to the shipping I saw someone charging on Ebay, from Canada to here in South Carolina. I mean I know we think we're in our own world but dang...

Sorry Jo, Hope your Tanker finds a home soon.

Ken Abrams wrote:
Ozzie Jo wrote:

I don't blame you one bit, I once sent one simple container of MIG pigments to a friend in need in Australia, from here in the north east of the US and it cost me around $25.00 in postage.

:blink

Yeah next time you send me White pigment , leave it in the bottle , not in a plastic bag , that woman in customs was just too friendly :blush: !!!!

Jenny :kiss:

Back