• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Winter KVII 1/16th finished.

M

Mig

My dear friends....frist all, aplogies for my silence the last month, but I was very busy finishing another 1/16th tank. And, I was forced to finish it on time for Nuremberg Toy Fair, so...I used all my time for this.
After this, I hope get a bit time for my duties in this site, I promese you.

But now, I wanted show all you the finsihed model. I hope you like it.
Thank you guys and Thanks for watching:

KV2c.jpg

KV2g.jpg

KV2j.jpg

KV2d.jpg

Here you can see more close pictures:

Mig's blog

Thank you

Mig Jimenez

Mig wrote:
Thank you guys and Thanks for watching:

thank YOU for sharing this outstanding beast with us, for letting us participate!

the kv looks just real! top notch! splendid! outstanding!

Superb work Mig , I love the leaves and build up on the vehicle , though 1/35th scale they look even better as 1/16th scale leaves !

I am inspired as always by your work , thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us all . :)

Jenny :kiss:

That looks so very nice. It is really motivating me to want to try a faded white wash on one of my next kits. It is just fantastic.

Gary B)

Mig,

Fantastic, as usual. I think your most difficult task these days is to compete against yourself!! You have so few competitors on your level!

Awesome!!

Bob

Back